MARCH 24, 2018
your chance to start planning for life beyond the classroom
Student DevCon is your chance to find a supportive community of peers & mentors and learn about all the incredible possibilities waiting for you in Edmonton.
Join us for a full-day of workshops, panels, and one-on-one time with CTOs and Dev Teams from the city’s fastest growing tech companies.
- Get intro lessons (or advanced tips and tricks) on technologies like Machine Learning, Web Dev, VR, Mobile Dev, and more.
- Connect with hiring companies.
- Meet students from other programs & schools.
- Hear from inspiring tech leaders. Past speakers include Apple, Airbnb, Amii - Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute, Jobber, Granify, Drivewyze, and SAM.
Student DevCon is suitable for:
- Postsecondary students studying computing science, computer engineering, or design with specialties in Web Design, User Experience, and Visual Communications.
- Students with proficiency in computer programming or IT.
- High school students with interest in computing science are also encouraged to attend - Comp Sci 20 or 30 required.
*Please note: Valid Student I.D. is required at the registration desk. If you are not currently a student and interested in attending the program, please email email@example.com.
Produced by Startup Edmonton. We want to see more tech-enabled companies start and scale in Edmonton!
Supporting entrepreneurs as they build and grow tech-enabled products & companies is at the heart of Startup Edmonton. We know that technology touches every aspect of our lives; and Edmonton is brimming with bright, ambitious, and hard-working people that are tackling challenges every day with the incredible opportunities that technology brings.