MARCH 24, 2018
your chance to start planning for life beyond the classroom
Student DevCon is your chance to find a supportive community of peers & mentors and learn about all the incredible possibilities waiting for you after graduation.
Join us for a full-day of workshops, panels, and one-on-one time with CTOs and Dev Teams from companies that want to meet you! It's never too early in your studies to connect directly with companies, from startups to giant global brands and everything in-between.
- Get intro lessons (or advanced tips and tricks) on technologies like Machine Learning, Web Dev, VR, Mobile Dev, and more.
- Connect with hiring companies.
- Meet students from other programs & schools.
- Hear from inspiring tech leaders. Past speakers include Apple, Airbnb, Amii - Alberta Machine Intelligence Institute, Jobber, Granify, Drivewyze, and SAM.
Student DevCon is suitable for:
- Postsecondary students studying computing science, computer engineering, or design with specialties in Web Design, User Experience, and Visual Communications.
- Students with proficiency in computer programming or IT.
- High school students with interest in computing science are also encouraged to attend - Comp Sci 20 or 30 required.
*Please note: Valid Student I.D. is required at the registration desk. If you are not currently a student and interested in attending the program, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Produced by Startup Edmonton. We want to see more tech-enabled companies start and scale in Edmonton!
Supporting entrepreneurs as they build and grow tech-enabled products & companies is at the heart of Startup Edmonton. We know that technology touches every aspect of our lives; and Edmonton is brimming with bright, ambitious, and hard-working people that are tackling challenges every day with the incredible opportunities that technology brings.